Pascal Boyart is an artist based in Paris.
Passionate about drawing since his yough, Pascal Boyart grew up in Paris near La Chapelle, the birthplace of European graffiti.
So it’s natural, as a graffiti artist, that he began his journey by making a name in the midst of urban art. His figurative style and technical virtuosity quickly gained him the respect of his peers. Thus, for nearly fifteen years, he covered the walls of the capital with his ultra-realistic frescoes.
From this urban background, Pascal Boyart retains an obvious fascination for monumental portraits. Today, he concentrates on the representation of the gaze and the exploration of his expressive potential. He pays tribute to the infinite complexity of the human face's relation to the soul, the latter being both the most essential but also the most hidden part of each individual.
In the same way as his creative approach, which is as much an inheritance of urban culture as classical sensibility, his approach to painting combines new technologies with traditional painting techniques.
He is notably the first mural painter to affix a Bitcoin QR code to his paintings for donations. He is also the first to have transformed his murals into digital collectibles, called "NFT".
Among his influencers we can cite Bruegel, Goya, Pollock, Seurat, Freud.
His work has been featured in: BBC, The New York Times, AP News, The Washington Post, Reuters, AFP, Financial Times, Artnet (1) (2), The Pullman Magazine, The Guardian, Bloomberg, Business Insider, HypeBeast, The Straits Times, Russia Today, PubliMetro.mx, Le Monde, Le Figaro (1) (2), Le Parisien, Libération, Médiapart, Le Bonbon, La Croix, Huffington Post, The Art NewsPaper, L’œil Magazine, Graffiti Art Magazine, TheNextWeb (1) (2) (3), JT France3, JT M6 19/45, LCI, Europe1, EuroNews (1) (2), RTL, 20 Minutes, Le JDD, Le Point, L'Express, Boursorama, Le Progrès, Publico.pt, CriptoNoticias, OmanObserver, Le Mouv', Golem13, NewsBTC.com, Bitcoin.com, Bitcoin.fr, Le Journal du Coin, Cryptonaute.fr, UrbanAttitude.fr, CCN.com, Bitcoinist (1) (2), Cointelegraph (1) (2), Coindesk, and other international medias.
- October 2018 : Solo show. Installation and performance, Nuit Blanche 2018, Institut de France, Paris.
- September to october 2018 : Collective show. Bitcoin Art (r)evolution, 15 av. de Messine, Paris.
- October 2016 : Solo show. Installation Éclats d’Âme, Cloître des Billettes, Nuit Blanche 2016, Paris.
- June to september 2016 : Solo show, L'Art direct de Pboy, City of Bonifacio, South Corsica.
- May 2016 : Solo show, Gammes de Blancs, Chapelle des Récollets - Maison de l'Architecture, Paris.
- 2015 : Collective exhibition, Kaprices d'Artistes, Espace Sévigné, Paris.
- 2015 : Collective exhibition, Galerie Iconoclastes, Paris.
- 2015 : Collective exhibition, Galerie à Ciel Ouvert, Paris.
- 2009 : Collective exhibition, Le Tag au Grand Palais, Le Grand Palais, Paris.